ESKO CDI Spark 2120
The CDI Spark 2120 is a small footprint, entry-level priced CDI. It is a dedicated digital flexo solution to smaller narrow web/label trade shops and converters who want to be competitive: digital plates that not only provide better print quality, but also consistent reprinted quality.
The CDI Spark 2120 uses plates up to 21" x 20" (533 x 508 mm) and can image a full size plate in 16 minutes at 2000 ppi. The CDI Spark 2120 comes with EasyClamp, to securely hold down flexo plates of any thickness on the vacuum drum.
The CDI Spark 2120 is suitable to produce digital high-quality plates for tags and labels. It images with variable resolutions from 2000 to 2540 ppi, and is capable of screen rulings up to 250 lpi, with halftone imaging from 1-99%
- Screen rulings: up to 250 lpi, depending on imaging resolution
- Halftone 1-99%
- Standard Optics: fully variable from 2000 to 2540 ppi on job-to-job base
- HighRes Optics: fully variable from 2540 to 4000 ppi on job-to-job base (for Optics 15 to Optics 40)
RIP & Screening Options
- Optional Imaging Engine 2120
- Industry standard PostScript/PDF RIP
- Quality screening optimized for flexo and letterpress (Circular, Double Circular dots) included in the RIP
- HD Flexo option for the finest print quality in flexo
- Additional screening and proofing modules available
- All digital photopolymer plates, ablative film or polyester-base Letterpress plates
- Usable plate thickness: 0.030" to 0.100" / 0.76 to 2.54 mm
- Sizes up to 21" x 20" / 533 x 508 mm or smaller
Magnetic drum with customized register pin system for digital steel-base Letterpress plates (sizes up to 21" x 20" / 533 x 508 mm or smaller)
HD Flexo closes the gap with offset
HD Flexo combines high resolution imaging with advanced screening. The result is a digital flexo plate for superb printing quality and stability. Find out more.
Download - CDI Spark 2120 brochure, English
Download - CDI Family brochure, English