Webster defines a resource as:
1. Something or someone that can be used for support or help.
2. An available supply that can be drawn on when needed.
3. The ability to deal with a difficult or troublesome situation effectively and with initiative.
4. Means that can be used to cope with a difficult situation.
At APR, we strive to be your re⋅sôrs for:
• Innovative quality product from respected industry leaders.
• Dependable Service... products when, how, and where you need them.
• Value-added services... training solutions, technical support, and trouble-shooting capabilities.
More than a Source... a Resource
APR is a proven resource for companies that are facing the need to lower total costs, yet still meet increasingly higher customer demands for quality and shorter lead times.
Our typical customer is looking for a dependable supplier to deliver measurable results on an ongoing basis and to continually find innovative technologies and services that will assist them in increasing profitability.
Our solutions range from prepress to the pressroom, as we believe in-depth expertise and integrated solutions are critical to meeting our customer's long-term requirements.
We do not believe in giving "quick fix" answers to get the sale, preferring to use industry professionals and state-of-the-art tools to thoroughly understand our customer's requirements so we can reduce any risks and ensure we are finding the best solutions for their specific problems. This assures that we will be viewed as more than just a source for products but rather a trusted resource partner.